Thursday 10 April 2008

New Toys!

I had a little accident whilst browsing the Calumet web site. A Canon 40D jumped in my shopping basket and before I knew it it was ordered and arrived the very next day. Still, 10 megapixel Digic 111 sensor, 6.5 frames a second with a double figure buffer for raw files and built in sensor cleaning for £620 body only and then a £100 cash back from Canon as well means it works out cheaper than the new 450D which can't be bad.

This will make a very nice 2nd body to accompany my 1dmk3 as it takes the EF-S 10-22mm wide angle which the 1Dmk3 doesn't. With Big Bang coming up at the end of April and then Spring Speed at Shakey the week after I will hopefully get to both meetings for a couple of hours or more to get to know the new camera.

Cheers
Sharky

No comments: