Friday 18 April 2008

Quiet Week...

Bit of a quiet week on the photography front this week unfortunately. My trusty desktop PC died last weekend after 4 years so most of my time has been spent trying to save that and then when it became clear it had had it trying to rescue as many files as possible off it.

A nice new Dell from Euro PC is on order and should be here early next week, just in time to be set up ready to process any pictures I get at Big Bang next weekend. I did toy with the idea of going up to Shakey for the test and tune this weekend but the weather forecast combined with a bit of a flair up with the ME has put paid to that and also to the thoughts of going to Donnington for the historic race series there.

Should finally get to use the 40D in anger next week as Friday I am off to the Bird of Prey centre at Shuttleworth for a half day's owl flying and then Saturday and Sunday I intend to pop up to Santa Pod for a couple of hours at Big Bang.

Cheers
Sharky

No comments: